Ptron Bassbuds Elite Wireless Earbuds Pros and Cons Detail
PTron has launched the new PTron bass buds Elite wireless earphones. The new in-ear earphones fit in the ears perfectly which makes it resistant to falling from the ear. It has an inbuilt HD mic to make calls hassle-free and better.
It gives a hands-free experience to the user by providing multi-functional buttons that can control music and calls.
The earphones pack comes with an earbud pair, a charging case, and one micro USB charging cable. It also provides a user manual for a better understanding of the product.
Ptron BassBuds Elite Price, Features and Specifications
There are many other features which are mentioned below
- Earbuds are available in two colors – Red & Black and Yellow & Black
- It cancels the passive noise.
- It is ultra-lightweight makes it easier to carry and gets rid of painful ears
- It has a powerful 8 mm dynamic driver.
- It comes with single as well as twin mode
- Supports voice assistant
- Bluetooth 5.0 and HD rendering technology
- Power on and off, answering calls, hang-up, reject, re-dial, next, and the previous song now everything can be done in just one click by a multi-functional button.
One can enjoy music all day long just by charging the earphones 2-3 times a day. On a single charging, it gives a long music playtime of 4 hours and talk-time of 3 long hours. And all these hours come just in 1.5 hours. For a single full-time charge, the earphones take only 1.5 hours. It is complemented by 100 hours of standby time.
The earphones can be worn all day long due to their lightweight and comfortable fit. This makes the earbuds fall-proof and very easy to carry. It has a stylish look complementing the overall look of the user. Due to its perfect fit, it can also be worn by gym freaks as there is no fear that they would be smashed.
It has advanced Bluetooth technology. This advanced technology gives it a wide range connection of 10m without any interruption. So, there is no fear of losing signals if walked away for a few meters for work. The calls and music do not drop out and play with the same quality as when the user is near.
The earphones come with a warranty of one year from the date of purchase. This warranty comes with internal damage and does not provide any service if the earphones are damaged externally by the users.